The labor doula fee is $800:
- $400 – as a retainer, due when you select me as your doula.
- $400 – due by week 37 if paid online. If paying by check, second check is due at contract signing and will be held until after birth.
- $40 - per hour beyond the first 12 hours of labor support
- A prenatal visit where we will build your birth plan, refresh your birthing education, practice comfort measures, and have as much Q&A time as you need.
- Continuous physical and emotional support during labor and birth. This means that when you need me during labor, I will come, and I stay with you until after your bundle of joy is in your arms and breastfeeding has begun.
- One postpartum visit where we process your birth experience and answer any other questions you may have.
Fees listed on this website are subject to change. Please refer to your contract for amount due.